School View B & B is located in a rural setting 6.5 miles from Dungannon town, 3.9 miles from Donaghmore village and 5.7 miles from the village of Pomeroy. Ideally situated to accommodate those attending family occasions in the area or sporting/social/business trips.
A host of local attractions...
Local pub and Chinese restaurant five minutes walk. Other nearby attractions include
- Altmore Fisheries
- Logue’s Hill Clay Pigeon Club
- Parkanaur House Forest Park with wonderful walks
- Dungannon Park with fishing facilities, beautiful lakeside walks and childrens’ play area
- Linen Green, Moygashel with shops and restaurants
- Dungannon Golf Club the home of Darren Clarke the 2011 British Open Championship winner.
- Donaghmore High Cross - one of Ulsters earliest Christian monuments (10th Century)
- The Argory - a National Trust neo-georgian mansion with riverside walks
- An Creagán - walking, cycling & biodiversity trails
A warm welcome assured...
A warm welcome is assured with tea/coffee and home made scones available on arrival. Full Irish breakfast menu includes eggs from our own free range hens and home baked bread, served in the sun room overlooking the garden. Evening meals can be provided on prior request at an extra cost.